If you were registered and logged in, you could join this project.
We moved StarUML development project home to SourceForge.net. This project (staruml.tigris.org) will be closed sooner or later.
StarUML project home is http://sourceforge.net/projects/staruml
StarUML - The Open Source UML/MDA Platform
What is StarUML?
StarUML is an open source project to develop fast, flexible, extensible,
featureful, and freely-available UML/MDA platform running on Win32 platform. The
goal of the StarUML project is to build a software modeling tool and also
platform that is a compelling replacement of commercial modeling tools such as
Rational Rose, Together and so on.
- UML 2.0 diagrams
- Various language support. (Java, C++, C# modules)
- Microsoft Office documents (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
generation based on customizable template.
- Customizable code generation.
- Support MDA technology. (UML profiles and customizable
- Diagram extensibility. (Define your own type of diagram
beyond the UML)
- High compatibility. (Rose, XMI modules)